Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 10 December 2023

Suzanne December Ornaments

 


This month's theme was a Free Choice so I went with the Christmas song "I'll Be Home for Christmas". These are from The World of Cross Stitching Magazine Christmas Doorway by Amanda Gregory. I make house or door themed ornaments for my two nieces since they bought their homes. These are stitched on 14 count red and light green Aida with called for DMC threads. 

It's been a great year of stitching for me and I hope it's the same for all of you. 




5 comments:

Katie said...

Stopping over from the link in on Rachel's blog. Oh those are adorable finishes. What a sweet gift.

Pamela said...

Cute ornaments!

butterfly said...

Beautiful , love your Ornaments .

Khristine Doiron said...

They are beautiful! It is amazing how a different colour of fabric can change a design. I thought they were two completely different ornaments until I looked closer.

DJ said...

These are lovely! You've done a wonderful job keeping up this year!