Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Suzanne's October Ornament

 Hello Everyone! I hope you all have been well and enjoying your stitching. I am continuing with the song theme and this month is Santa Baby. I stitched Prairie Schooler Santa from a digital magazine I received as a freebie, www.tgosm.com, Issue 34, November 2008. 


He's stitched on a scrap piece of light green 14 count Aida with called for DMC threads. He's so cute!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your stitching soon!

Suzanne

6 comments:

butterfly said...

A Jolly Father Christmas , great finish.

Gabriella said...

Lovely post :-)

DJ said...

Aww he's cute! I love the trim you used too! Great choice of fabric.

Khristine Doiron said...

He is so cute!! I love his big full beard!

lichazul said...

Lovely card 💐☺️ congrats, happy day

klaus said...

A great addition to the top Best Men's Gifts list is the Rex London Retro Alarm Clock, which I discovered not long ago. It is a functional present that any man would love, and its retro elegance would complement any nightstand. This vintage alarm clock is the perfect example of the kind of present that combines form and function. Additionally, it is ideal for those who like more traditional methods and do not want to depend on their phone for every task. Unquestionably essential!