Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 10 November 2022

Suzanne's November Ornament

 


This is a Durene Jones freebie called Stripey Santa but I thought he looked like a gnome and could fit Theme Four this month. He's stitched on 14 count green Aida with the called for DMC threads. Finished with my favorite pom-pom trim (I hope your not bored with my finishes) and cute striped ribbon. He came out super cute!

I'm getting a little behind, eek! I've done little stitching in October and November so far. I have to finish my Nutcracker Sampler or I'll be so disappointed in myself. Wish me luck!

Take care everyone and see you next month. 

5 comments:

Suzana said...

I wish you luck!
I like stitching, even I work only a little bit!
Very cute ornament!
A lot of inspiration in everything you do!

butterfly said...

What a sweet Santa.

Freubelmina said...

hi suzanne, I see your very beautiful cards pass by a lot. I can't comment on flickr.. This nice embroidery is beautiful too!. Thank you for your comment on my blog…Gr Wilma xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a sweet Santa Gnome!

DJ said...

So cute! I like Durene's patterns! And you finished it beautifully! Well done!