Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 18 September 2021

Serendipitous Jo's August and September Ornament

Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Stoney Creek 2019 Ornament series as my monthly project.  I have also started the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


As per previous years, I started the 12 Days on Boxing Day and stitched one day for the next 12 days.  Each month I will return to the relevant Day and finish it.


In August I stitched the Eighth Day - a Maid A'Milking:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave

This month I stitched the Ninth Day - a Lady Dancing:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave

I didn't backstitch around the white of her skirt as it looked more lacy without it.


I picked up my Bothy Thread 12 Days again in August and reached this point at the end of the month:


Aiming for a block finish in September!







2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! And the Bothy version is so pretty!

Suzanne H said...

Just gorgeous! The Bothy Thread 12 Days is stunning!