Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 10 July 2021

Suzanne's July Ornaments

 Hello! I'm still working my way through Pinker n' Punkin Quilting's Barnyard Christmas. Melisa has lots of wonderful freebies on her blog - https://pinkernpunkinquilting.blogspot.com/ This month two of them fit Theme Four - Farm Animals. 

Santa's Ride

Christmas Goat

These are such quick and fun stitches. I am finishing all of them the same - 18 count oatmeal Aida with DMC threads. Finished as flat ornaments with red and green twine and striped ribbon. 

I hope everyone is happy and well and I can't wait to see everyone's stitching. 


5 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute , I must start on my Christmas stitching gifts soon.
Enjoy your Sunday.

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those are so sweet. Who doesn't need a Christmas Goat?

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

These are so darling Suzanne . I am so excited to see your stitches and so honored that you stitched these little designs. Thank you so much. You did a beautiful job. Happy stitching.

DJ said...

These are darling, and I love the way you are finishing them!