Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Suzanne's June Ornaments

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are well. Here in Pennsylvania USA, they are easing restrictions but I'm taking it very slowly. The weather has been, on the most part, very nice and I've been getting out every day. I have one ornament for this month as June is a "free" month I chose Lizzie*Kate's Christmas Love from the JCS 2012 Christmas ornament issue.
I stitched this on 14 count toast aida using the DMC suggested threads. I finished it as a flat ornament using oatmeal twine.

I look forward to seeing everyone's ornaments this moth. Take Care!!

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Lovely choice! The finishing is perfect :)

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching and finish .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornament for the month. The twine makes a nice trim too.

Elfie said...

That is a lovely ornament.