Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Suzanne's December Ornaments

Hello Everyone!
I have my final two ornaments for this year. I've continued with the Just Cross Stitch Magazine theme. First up, is Tidings of Joy by Heart in Hand from the 2004 Christmas Ornament issue. I've stitched it on 14 count Aida and used the DMC thread conversion. I finished it as a flat ornament and mounted it on a grapevine wreath for a little different finish for me. I've added twisted cord from my stash and little wooden Christmas trees.

My second ornament is from Just Cross Stitch Magazine 2003 Christmas Ornament issue Home for the Holidays by Heart in Hand. It's stitched on 18 count Aida with the DMC thread conversion. Finished as a flat ornament and again mounted it on a grapevine wreath. 

Thank you for all your kind comments through the year. I've loved this theme and hope to see the Just Cross Stitch Magazine as a theme next year too. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love your grapevine wreath idea! What a sweet way to finish ornaments! I have enjoyed seeing what you stitched each month this year and can't wait to see what you pick for next year!

Kaisievic said...

These are two lovely ornaments, Suzanne, Merry Christmas.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornies and a great display stand too.

I think I'll have to do one recap post!