Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 29 March 2019

DJ's last minute dash...

Eeek!  I'm always squeaking in at the last minute!  I'm truly lucky I finished these in time, so here goes....

For March, Christmas Carols, I misread the Carol we were supposed to stitch....so I stitched Hark the Herald Angels Sing by Mary Beal.  This was stitched over one on 32 count natural, and I have an idea how to finish it but that will take a while.



For the JCS 2007 ornament issue, I stitched Noel from The Sweetheart Tree.  I love all the different specialty stitches, so this was a fun one!  This was stitched on 32 ct natural opalescent.



And for the 12 Days of Christmas, I'm continuing on with these from the Cross Stitch and Country Crafts Magazine from March 1989 issue.  Here is Three French Hens, stitched over one on 28 ct. white.



So there you have it!!  I hope I can keep up with the challenge.  Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on all three this month!

Lili said...

So beautiful pieces, my favourite is the Mary Beal one!

Khristine Doiron said...

All 3 are gorgeous! Well done!

Suzanne H said...

All three are just lovely. Such fine stitching.

Mary's Thread said...

I love them all! That French hen is adorable!

Faith... said...

Those look great! Congrats on your finishes.