Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 29 November 2018

Cheryl's Jolly Old St. Nicholas(es)

This month I added a Jolly St. Nick to my Christmas Sampler.  The chart is from Cross Stitcher Magazine Nov 2017.  I have been making good progress on the sampler and hope to finish stitching it by Christmas.

I thought it might be fun to have a little parade of Santas ... so here are a few more that I have stitched over the years:
This Santa was one of those little ornament kits stitched on 18 ct. aida.  He is one of my favorites.  I think he wants a hug!

This patriotic Santa was stitched on 14 ct plastic canvas.  The ornament is super sturdy, which is good because Santa has to hold all of those buttons in his beard.


This little Santa ornament was stitched from a free chart I found on a Japanese website.  The website is no longer there, but perhaps the chart is still floating around the web.  I really enjoyed stitching and assembling this Santa - I am always happy to find a use for some of my little embellishments.
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my little jolly fellows.  Santa Claus will be here before you know it!

3 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Thanks for the parade of Santas! They are all lovely. Can't wait to see your completed sampler.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a wonderful collection of Father Christmasses. I love the one with the button beard!

Tamra said...

They are all so cute! Button beard is very impressive.