Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Tamra's Catching Up - May, July, August and September Ornaments

Hello,

I'm stitching every spare minute I can get to catch up and I'm getting there!  Here are my ornaments for:

May - Hark the Herald Angels Sing


Prairie Schooler - Herald Angels - Just Cross Stitch Magazine Christmas 2003
32 Off White Linen with called for threads


July - God Rest You Merry Gentlemen:  Shoe Horn!  I made a nice quilt for the merry gentlemen to rest beneath :)

Prairie Schooler Book 14 - Holiday Homestead
32 Lambswool linen with called for threads


August - Away in a Manger


Prairie Schooler - Book 109 - Starry Night
32 Off White Linen with called for threads

September - The Little Drummer Boy

Prairie Schooler Book 80 - Old World Santas
32 Lambswool Linen with called for threads

Off to start October's ornaments.  Have a wonderful stitching day,

Tamra

6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh my goodness Tamra!! They are gorgeous! I especially love the gentlemen's blanket :)

Kaisievic said...

Love your shoehorn - clever girl, you.

Mary said...

They are all very lovely finishes

Faith... said...

You have been very busy! Everything looks great!!

Mary's Thread said...

What a gorgeous collection! I can't pick a favorite! They are all so lovely! Well done!

Suzanne H said...

You have been stitching up a storm. Each ornament is so finely detailed. The gold metallic thread is so beautifully stitched. I have such trouble with that. Even threading it in the needle! Well done.