Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 2 June 2018

Faith's June Ornament

Here we are... another month (can you believe it is June already) and another rule!

If you can get everyone to follow this rule for the entire season you are doing great and you will have to share your secret!

Christmas Rules
No Pouting
Rule Six
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

 and here is the piece thru this rule.

We are halfway thru the year and I am keeping on pace so this SHOULD be hanging in my home as a banner/wall hanging by Christmas this year! So glad Kaye made this group to help push me along with my Christmas stitching. 

Thanks for looking and for all the
comments left on my previous posts!

11 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

It's looking great! Yay for being at the half way point!!

Mabon Stitcher said...

Looking good :)

Kaisievic said...

You are so welcome, my dear - so glad that this SAL is helping you in your stitching goals.

Mary's Thread said...

It's coming along beautifully! Keep up the good work!

Faith... said...

Thanks Khristine!

Faith... said...

Thank you Mabon ;)

Faith... said...

Thanks Kaye! I am really enjoying this SAL!!

Faith... said...

Thanks so much Mary!

Faith... said...

Thanks Daniela!

Suzanne H said...

These are so sweet. I do love Lizzie Kate patterns. I can't wait to see your finish.

Faith... said...

Thank you Suzanne!