Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 6 January 2018

I did it!!!


I managed to finish this wonderful design on 28 December 2017! Phew! Just made it... the last 3 blocks were finished on 16th, 26th and 28th December!  Marathon stitching effort over the Christmas break :o)

For 2018 I have a plan to stitch on 2 pieces - one small one and one rather large one... and the odd extra one if I feel like it!  More info to come at the end of January when I do my update post!

Til then... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and all the best for 2018!

Hugs xx

7 comments:

Faith... said...

It looks GREAT! Congrats on your finish and I look forward to seeing your 2018 pieces!

Lili said...

Gorgeous piece! Congratulations for the finish!! :)

Kaisievic said...

Noni, such a gorgeous piece and stitched so beautifully! Well done on achieving the finish by Dec 28.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the perfect timing for your Happy Dance!
The whole piece looks gorgeous and the threads you chose worked really well.

Mary said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous finish. I love the colors you chose.

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats Noni!!! It is so gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to see what you have planned!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Very nice!