Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 14 February 2022

January SAL Completed

 Good Morning,

I am so happy that I am returning to blogging and that I can join in on this SAL.  I am trying to play catch-up and complete 12 smalls this year.  I will be jumping around with the themes as I find projects to work around each month.

For January I decided to do the Nutcracker by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery in the JCS June 2017 issue.  


It was a really fun project.

Thanks for letting me share.

Mary in Kentucky


5 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Hi Mary! I stitched this last year. Yours came out so cute. I'll be looking forward to your projects.

Kaisievic said...

Very cute, Mary, so many people seem to be enjoying the nutcracker theme this year. Thank you so much for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month.

butterfly said...

Cute stitching.

Khristine Doiron said...

He is adorable!

Mary's Thread said...

That's a cute nutcracker! Nice!