Friday, 28 April 2017
Sunday, 23 April 2017
4th Day of Christmas
By Margaret Sherry
This month is moving way too fast. I'm a full week behind on all of my stitching. This lady is awesome! ! Like my other days she is outlined in darker shades of the colors used. I of course made mistakes, but some I just rolled with.
For instance, I had stitched the perfect 4. At least I thought that I had. As I was organizing my outline colors, I realized I had stitched it in the wrong color. Then I discovered I had used the shade for my number for the legs. I already had a bad headache, but really wanted to try to finish my outlining. I left the color of the legs alone. I frogged the number, and stitched it in the shade that was for the legs. Yes, I switched them. Of course between my head pounding, and my husband distracting me, I goofed stitching the number. I just left it, and evened it out before adding the backstitching.
I'm happy with her. She stitched up so fast, and has style. I wanted to give these some individuality, and she has it!
Happy Stitching, and may the frogs stay far away!
XX - Renee' (Creating Beauty Mrs S )
Saturday, 22 April 2017
Thursday, 20 April 2017
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Saturday, 15 April 2017
Here's where the piece was last month:
And here's where we are now:
Friday, 14 April 2017
Sunday, 9 April 2017
Wednesday, 5 April 2017
12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: 28ct Jobelan "Gold Digger" - Colour Cascade Fabrics
Threads: Jodryi Designs (Wuthering Heights, Sense & Sensibility, The Olde Curiousity Shoppe, Into Midnight)
Thank you all for the lovely comments you have left on my previous posts - it's great to see that the colour changes work for you all as well :o)
So that's it for Day 3... see you again soon with Day 4
Happy Stitching xx
Tuesday, 4 April 2017
I have been a bit behind on all my Twelve Days stitching but now I am all caught up and even ahead! Yay!
I have finished Day Three: Three French Hens for March.
... and Day Five: Five Gold rings for May (although to be fair, this block was finished in January for a FB challenge).