Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday, 9 April 2017

Blast from the past

Hello everyone!

Long time, no posting.

I have been stitching though.  And I really underestimated how long it would take me to stitch this sweet little design.  I also decided in November that I was going to stitch 2 fairly large projects for Christmas gifts so everything else got put on hold.  But finally yesterday I finished my December 2016 ornament.  It is The Gift by Blackberry Lane Designs from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue.


I will now get to stitching on this years project.  Hopefully I can catch up!

Khristine

14 comments:

  1. Oh, Khristine, this is so very, very sweet. Well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye! I am pleased I stuck with it. I was about to give up when it was taking so long :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! So beautiful! It looks a vintage postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lili! I never even thought of it like that but I agree :)

      Delete
  3. That's a fantastic design. We do get our money's worth from the magazines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! And you are so right, money well spent :)

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet, Khristine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is very nice Khristine! Congrats on this finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! So worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete