Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday, 29 August 2015

My Santa Ornament

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jen and I just love Christmas. I don't stitch nearly as much for Christmas as I would like. I hope to get much inspiration from all of you. Thank you Kaye for starting this blog. Here is my Santa ornament that I actually finished a couple month ago, not this month. It is from a book called "A Cross Stitch Christmas".. Just wanted to introduce myself. You can exclude me from any drawings this month. I understand. :-)


Hope you all are having a fabulous summer! I look forward to seeing all of your Christmas stitching as well as sharing my own. Now to find something for September.

Jen
My Blog: CraftyImaginingsbyJen.blogspot.com

15 comments:

  1. He is lovely, Jen, very cute - who is the publisher of the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is by Cross Stitch and Needlework. It said the publisher is Craftway.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous finishing on your cute Santa Jen. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finishing on your cute Santa Jen. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finishing on your cute Santa Jen. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet, and so creatively finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Santa - the ornament looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic finish on a very cute Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Santa, Kaye is inspiring everyone this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the finish on this, a really cute design, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's really cute and it's a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete