Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 22 February 2020

February completed

I finished my February 2 Turtledoves, and caught up by also stitching January's Partridge in a Pear Tree. These are from the CEC 12 Days of Christmas series that I finally managed to purchase all of !!! I will gather the threads for March's 3 French Hens this week and get ready to begin that one. I will need to figure out how to make them into ornaments too!!!! Happy Birthday to me today.....70 years young. Chinese take-out tonight......so no cooking......now THAT'S my kind of birthday present!
Nikki

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These two look great, a very nice series.

Kaisievic said...

Happy Birthday, Nikki, enjoy your Chinese dinner. Two lovely birds and thanks for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month.

Khristine Doiron said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I love your two birds and the fabric you chose to stitch them on! Looking forward to seeing you stitch the rest of these sweet stitches :)

Suzanne H said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! These are wonderful.I love the checked belly on the partridge and the hearts on the french hen. So cute. Can't wait to see your progress.

Elfie said...

I really like your paetridge and turtle dove. They are so cute!

Rhona said...

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed the take-out :)
Lovely stitching.