Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Suzanne's March Ornaments

Hello everyone!
I am continuing with the Just Cross Stitch Magazine theme this month. My first ornament is from the 2012 Christmas Ornament Preview issue. I've completed the Blue Ribbon Designs Woodsy Winter on 18 count aida using the DMC conversion. I've finished it the same as my previous two as a flat ornament and jute twine.
My second ornament is the Blue Ribbon Designs Roaming Reindeer from the 2012 Christmas Ornament issue also on 18 count aida using the DMC conversion and finished as a flat ornament.


I'm enjoying this series of designs. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's stitching this month.

6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

They are both lovely! The just twine finishes them off perfectly!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

They look great. I have stitched both of these and I'd like to stitch the entire series.

Elfie said...

I love those ornaments, and the way you have finished them.

Nikki said...

Lovely finishes.....I really love Blue Ribbon Designs. I am still working on my March ornament.

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month. These are both so very gorgeous! I am waiting for my DVD of 2011 to 2015 to arrive from the UK, I'll certainly look at stitching these two designs.

Gwen said...

Great job on your ornaments. Lovely finishes.