Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 8 February 2020

February progress

Well, I finally got to start my stitching on the ornament SAL. The theme I chose for 2020 is The 12 Days of Christmas. After browsing many many many designs, I decided I liked the CEC series the best. Well......little did I know that those 4 leaflets were NOT easy to come by....especially On The Fourth Day of Christmas.......but I now have 2 charts in hand and 2 that have been mailed to me. I chose 28 ct Lugana from PTP in the color Nessie. I may do all the ornaments with this color, or may use different colors as the leaflets suggest. We'll see. I will try to catch up, and do January's Partridge before the end of February too!!!
Nikki in icy cold........brrrr Maine !!

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

I can't wait to see your progress on these. They look so fun!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do enjoy a 12 Days series and these look great. I would blur the photo of the chart though, it's a bit too clear and easy for people to copy!

Kaisievic said...

Good luck, Nikki, I am sure that you will be able to catch up. Great choice of design, too. Thanks for posting this month.

Khristine Doiron said...

Lovely start! I am also really looking forward to seeing your progress on this set. Hope you are able to find the other patterns!

DJ said...

Oh my goodness, these will be fun to watch! I love them!! I love the color you chose to stitch them on too!

Elfie said...

I'm keen to see this set stitched. You've made a good start.

Arlene G said...

Well I have spent some time this morning looking at all the eye candy here on your blog!! I love Christmas ornaments...they are such a nice gift for someone you have no idea what to get for them. Who doesnt love a handmade ornament? Your stitching is lovely.