Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday, 27 September 2015

stitched trees

Despite not having much time this month, I managed to get two trees completed but not finished off.  I will admit that one tree was nearly done but not quite.  I'm thinking the smaller one (with beads) would make a great stand-up or flat fold.  The taller one (buttons), I was thinking of a wall hanging but now I see it stitched, I'm not sure.   Suggestions are welcome.



Now to figure out what to do for October.

11 comments:

  1. Those are great...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ,well done they both look fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both trees are really special and I love your ideas how to finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trees are lovely. I like the way you have used the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever use of buttons for your tree :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative way to use embellishments. Great trees, both of them.

    ReplyDelete