Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Metallic Christmas Tree ornament!

Hello Xmas SALers!

I finally managed to finish my September ornament in the nick of time!


I used a chart designed by Maria Diaz from a freebie leaflet from The World of Cross Stitching issue 183. Despite my initial troubles finding a suitable chart for September, I am very pleased with the way this ornament turned out in the end:)


The leaflet actually has a design of an angel too...maybe I'll stitch that one for October...??

Annie

6 comments:

  1. Love your tree! You did a nice finishing job on it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you finished it on time, and the finishing you chose is just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely tree - I would definitely stitch the angel if it's a similar design as they would make a nice pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on a lovely tree! I like your extra detail :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete