Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Feelin' Festive....

Hello!!

For September's stitching choice I dived into my rather large WIP basket and pulled out a Lizzie Kate design - "Tiny Tidings XV - Feelin' Festive".

I still have to do the "final" ornie finish on this one but the stitching is finished so I think it ticks the box as a finish!!

"Feelin' Festive - Tiny Tidings XV" Chart Pack
Designer: Lizzie Kate
While there isn't a tree in this design... there are presents!  I love the simplicity of the Lizzie Kate designs... no (or minimal) backstitch...  The fabric that I stitched it on has gold flecks through out which just adds to the festive feeling!

Before I go, I just want to say that there have been some lovely designs stitched (and shown on the blog) over the last couple of months, and I am really looking forward to seeing more as the months count down to Christmas!  Thanks Kaye for setting up this blog... :o)

See you all next month....


Til then, happy Christmas Stitching!
Hugs xx
Stitching Noni

11 comments:

Bea said...

He really looks like he's kicking up his heels and celebrating. Great pattern!

Rita said...

What a cute one!

Kaisievic said...

Definitely a finish! Well done!

Anonymous said...

oh so cute xx

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you :o) xx
He is one happy reindeer!

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you xx

Stitching Noni said...

love having a finish before a deadline!! xx

Stitching Noni said...

I agree.... he is a real cutie! xx

Brigitte said...

L*K always has a design for whatever you are looking for. And they are all really pretty.

cheryl said...

Super cute design & lovely fabric!

Jennifer M. said...

Super cute! I'm working on a LK design too for mine. Great fabric choice on yours.