Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 30 May 2016

Noni's Reindeer

As we slide through to the end of yet another month.... I have my finished Reindeer on show...


This gorgeous reindeer is called "Christmas Test Drive" and designed by Mosey N Me.  The design was published in the Just Cross Stitch Christmas 2015 issue.

I stitched him on 28ct linen - the colour isn't showing up too well but it is a very pale green... quite a pretty colour and that red shows up really well in real life!

I love this reindeer and Santa... they are so cute :o)

See you next month
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

So gorgeous, Noni. You really see a design where Santa is sitting on the back of a reindeer, lol.

Brigitte said...

... it should read "rarely" not really.

Khristine Doiron said...

So cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely design, great choice for reindeer.

Kaisievic said...

I love them both, too - so very cute!

Lili said...

Sweet design!!

Loretta said...

Love this design! I just finished stitching it myself this weekend!!!