Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 2 May 2016

I'm late, I'm late!

Hi guys!

Better late than never right?

Thanks to Lili for the encouraging push to get this finished!  This is Merry Christmas by Country Cottage Needleworks from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Issue.  There are a few unintentional modifications (meaning I was having issues following the chart :), and I changed the colors to use what I had in my stash.  Mo's Sale, Classic Colorworks and Crescent Colors and DMC.  The fabric is a scrap I had that I think is about 36ct-40ct linen.


I will be starting this months chart right away so I don't end up behind again...hopefully!

Happy Stitching everyone!

Khristine

18 comments:

Bea said...

Love your colour choices - a beautiful finish.

Kaisievic said...

This is so very sweet - gorgeous colours!

Jo said...

This is very cute. Well done

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Bea!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Kaye!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Jo!

KimM said...

What a cute ornament - and love your choice of colors.
xxx

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Kim!

Lili said...

You're welcome! :)
Very pretty colours! I love the effect on the letter "m". Beautiful ornie, Khristine!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on this pretty little chart. Why do the smaller designs cause more trouble than the big ones sometimes?

Our photos said...

Its also Lovely!
Greetings, Suzi

http://suzi7.blogspot.nl/

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Lili! I like how the M turned out too :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Jo! And I totally agree! I can count the mistakes on my HAED, 2, and I have pages finished on it. There at least 2 in this little simple stitch. Funny how that works :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Suzi!

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely finish, Khristine. I always stitch smalls with threads that I have in my stash and want to use up, too. So sometimes the colours on my project are also different from the called for colours.

Loretta said...

Love the colours you chose!!!!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Brigitte! It is a great way to use up little odds and ends isn't it? :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Loretta!