Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 30 May 2016

4 Little Reindeer

Hello!

This month I chose to stitch Yuletide by Plum Street Samplers which can be found in the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Issue.  It is stitched on 32ct linen with threads I chose from my stash.


I am a one trick pony in the finishing department but my mother is a seamstress so for something a little more elaborate than I can manage I am going to take this with me next weekend and see what she comes up with.  I will try to remember to share a picture when it is done.

Can't wait to see what you all stitch next month!



15 comments:

Bea said...

That is lovely. I'm like you - can always use some help in the finishing department.

Anonymous said...

so cute

Brigitte said...

This design is so sweet, with not only one but with four little reindeer. Nice job.

Lili said...

Beautiful pick!!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Bea! Happy to hear I am not alone :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Shez!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Brigitte!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Lili!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great design. I usually scrapbook my Smalls, I'd choose a rooftop paper for this one!

Kaisievic said...

Really great choice for May, Khristine, I, too, scrabble for ideas for finishing my smalls.

Stitching Noni said...

Finishing is not my best trait.... I have a box of unfinished stitching!
I do like your reindeers... they would look nice in a cube finish or flat fold. :o)

Khristine Doiron said...

I love that idea Jo! How do you attach you stitching to the paper?

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Kaye! My one finishing idea is easy and I really like how it turns out but I don't my tree full of ornaments that are all finished the same way so it is time to branch out I think :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Noni! This would be a cute cube or flat fold! Thanks for the ideas :)

Loretta said...

I love it!!!