Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 18 June 2022

Mary's May Ornaments

 I was happy to find some ornaments I really wanted to make that matched the May Nutcracker theme of Trees and Presents! Here are my Victoria Sampler "Biscornuments" (ornaments in the shape of a mini biscornu)


The stitching on these doesn't take long, but the finishing is fiddly! I feel like I have hotdog size fingers when I'm stuffing them! Anyway, I had already made a couple of these from the booklet of 5 designs, and gave them to my mom. Now I am remaking the whole set for me! At that time I went ahead and made all the tassels and hangers and boy am I glad I did that, because it does speed up the final finish quite a bit, and gives the set more uniformity. Hooray for planning ahead!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your ornaments .

Khristine Doiron said...

They are so pretty!