Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 2 June 2022

Gwen: April/May

Oh Oh! Just realized I typed my post for April but never published. Yikes! What I stitched for my Free Choice was Yule Flower, La-D-Da. This was an ornament from Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue 2004(?). ( I think.)
Yule Flower
La D Da, JCS 
For May, I have a FFO. This doesn't happen very often. I stitched 5 Rings, an ornament from Celebration of Needlework's 12 Days of Christmas SAL. I used the items from the kit for stitching and finishing.

5 rings 
Romy's Creation

 

5 comments:

butterfly said...

What fab decorations.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great choices. Love the Yule Flower on black fabric.

Suzanne H said...

I love the Yule flower on black too. The 5 rings is super sweet with the beautiful cardinal. Lovely work!

Mary's Thread said...

Very pretty! I am quite fond of La D Da and I think I need to make that one myself!