Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 20 December 2021

Theme announcement for 2022!

 Hello lovely Christmas Elves, 

Your hostess here, Kaisievic, who has been so slack again in 2021 and barely posted all year (although Christmas stitching has featured on my IG and FB pages throughout the year).  Anyway, here I am again after many more long months of lockdown in the Lockdown Capital of the world - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Another weird year and another year of absolutely no blogging mojo whatsoever!

But I do keep an eye on the Christmas Ornie SAL blog and I have decided upon the new themes for next year. Some are familiar, some are new but without further ado - here they are:


An old favourite ....... 



.... and a newer favourite (but with some different movie suggestions from last year)...
.... and another old favourite - everyone loves to stitch something from JCS Christmas Ornie Mags.....
.... and a BRAND NEW theme, as suggested by one of our most stalwart Christmas Ornie stitchers, dear Suzanne Harkinson .....




I already have my kit for the Nutcracker Village, already to go...


.... and lastly, here is our new badge for 2021 (for enquiring minds, the cross stitch is a Shepherd's Bush Christmas stocking which I made for a friend's grandson, I finished it just the other day).




Anyway, I hope that you enjoy stitching any combination or all of these themes in 2022 and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and a much happier 2022 than 2020 and 2021 were.

hugs, 


4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great themes! I'll be doing the 12 Days of Christmas again.
I do like the Nutcracker theme and the Village looks awesome. But I can't help thinking of a spooky conversion LOL

Khristine Doiron said...

Merry Christmas Kaye! I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone chooses to stitch for the themes. I really hope someone finds something to stitch for Die Hard :) I want to say I will be blogging again but there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment but we shall see.

Carol L said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my card for the Snippets Playground! I'm unable to comment on yours because I'm not a member of Flicker but I saw it and it's beautiful! Great fold and wonderful papers for a beautiful Christmas card!

Suzanne H said...

I follow you on your IG so I can keep up with your lovely stitching. I'm working on something for the Nutcracker Theme. I hope to work on the Movie theme too. I'm going to spend today looking at all my books and magazines :)
Thanks so much for hosting.