Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 6 December 2021

DJ's December Ornaments

I don't know about you, but this past year has flown by...it's been an incredible year for my family and me.  I'm thankful I was able to keep up with the Christmas stitching, it sure made it easy for me, at Thanksgiving I had all the ornaments I like to give to family all done, and they have all been placed on everyone's tree!  I finished stitching the ornament for December, but haven't decided how to fully finish it.  I hope to get it fully finished in a few days.  I chose Special Delivery by Pickle Barrel Designs for my free choice.  I stitched this one last year and gave it away, but wanted one for my tree too!  This is from the 2018 JCS ornament issue.



I also finished up the 12 Dragonlets of 2012 and was able to finally fully finish all of them.  I'm still trying to decide how to display them for Christmas, but hopefully they will be out for all to see soon!  Here is the final one, 12 Dragons Drumming.  I love his shades!



I guess that's it for this year.  I'm terrible about checking back, are we going to do this again next year?  Inquiring minds want to know...LOL!!  Thanks for the challenge, it sure helps me get my  Christmas stitching done early!  Happy Holidays everyone! 

5 comments:

barbara woods said...

love those!

Khristine Doiron said...

You are right, the year did fly by! I really enjoyed following along with your progress this year. Your dragons are so cute! And I love your little red truck. I hope you have a lovely holiday season :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your dragonlets look amazing! You've done so well with this challenge again.
Kaye did make a post about it continuing for another year. Hopefully she will be joining in again soon.

butterfly said...

Great ornaments , looks like you really enjoyed making them.

Suzanne H said...

Your Dragon Dreams came out beautifully. And that little truck is so special. I would have to stitch that for myself too!