Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 10 December 2021

Suzanne's December Ornaments

Hello everyone! Christmas is almost here. This blog and Rachel from the Ten Hour Stitcher  https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2021/12/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html have kept me on track to stitch and finish as I go along. Thanks so much!

This month I've finished up Theme Four with Pinker n' Punkin Quilting's Barnyard Christmas, Chicken Sled and Christmas Bucket. 



These were so fun to stitch and Melisa has designed two more which I'm working on now. I've stitched them all on 18 count oatmeal Aida and finished as a flat ornament with the twine and bow. This is how I'm displaying them this year. 
As you can see, there is room for more on this tree! 

I've also stitched Theme Three: Just Cross Stitch Magazine's 2013 Ornament Issue and 2013 Preview Issue. These are Casey Buonaugurio Designs Yellow and Red Penguin. I actually stitched and finished three of these but I sent one to my great niece before I took the picture. Oops!
Thanks so much for looking and commenting on my stitching. I hope to see you all again next year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





4 comments:

butterfly said...

What cute ornaments ,love them all.

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh gosh they are all so cute! Your finishing is always so beautiful too :) Hope you have a lovely holiday season!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those chickens are adorable! The tree looks great with them all on display.
The Penguins are very cute too.
Well done on keeping up with your finishing this year.

Carissa Koehler said...

These are wonderful! and finished so lovely as well!