Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Yay! Blogging Mojo is stirring!

Hello my sweet Christmas Elves, 

After a long hiatus (almost a year), I am feeling the stirring of the need to blog again - hurray!  Long may it continue....

I hope that you are all as excited as I am about Christmas stitching for 2020.  For next year I am planning to stitch Theme 3 - I do so love flicking through a JCS Christmas Ornie mag and choosing my favourite design or designs to stitch.

For January 2020, the year to stitch from is 2016 - which I think was a bumper year for great designs in the mag (I have stitched several already).  So far, I have narrowed it down to four designs and I may very well stitch them all as we have three Free Choice months in 2020.

Here are the designs that have taken my fancy:

Be Joyful by Tempting Tangles Designs:
(p.70)


Waiting for Santa by Swallick Stitchery:
(p.74)

Friends are Christmas Treasures by Historic Handworkes:
(p.80)

 Prim Christmas by The Primitive Hare:
(p.86)

What are your plans for 2020 Christmas Stitching?

hugs, 


4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Great choices Kaye! I am hoping to finish the last ornament I started which I am not even sure what year or month it was started and then I am hoping to jump back in here whenever that happens. I hope you are having a lovely holiday season!

Unknown said...

Hi Khristine, I hope that you have a great year of Christmas Stitching with these themes. I look forward to seeing what you stitch in 2020.

Aurita said...

I did waiting for Christmas this year for the daughter of my niece, it came out really nice

Suzanne H said...

I love that Waiting for Santa with those little sheep backsides! I agree that 2016 was a great magazine. I have lots picked out from that one too. I hope your stitching mojo has returned permanently and look forward to seeing your stitching this year.