Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 14 December 2019

NEWS FLASH! 2020 THEMES REVEALED!

Merry Christmas, Christmas Elves, 



Here is the big reveal of the 2020 Christmas themes:




As you can see, Theme One is the same as previous years, Theme Two is still Christmas Carols but has been tweaked with new titles and Theme Three is now JCS Christmas Mag from 2011 to 2019.

I hope that you are happy with all of this - I only received a couple of comments with feedback so here we are.

Merry Christmas, everyone and thanks for taking part this year.

hugs, 






5 comments:

Elfie said...

Great themes. I am going with Theme 1. It's time I stitched a set of traditional 12 Days ornaments.

Kaisievic said...

Great idea, Elfie.

AnaCristina said...

Thank you Kaye!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Suzanne H said...

I'm sorry for my delayed comment. Christmas took it's toll on my blog reading and commenting. I am going with the JCS magazine theme this year and fill in the months that I don't have the magazine with the other themes. I'm still working on my choices but I'm going to definitely do the Blue Ribbon Designs from each of the magazines I have including the preview issues. There are also lovely freebies on her website that might fit too. I can't wait to get started and to see everyone's work. Happy New Year!

Kaisievic said...

Sounds like a great plan, Suzanne - you have to make it all work for you. I look forward to seeing your stitching this year.