Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 5 July 2019

Suzanne's July Ornaments

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has been well since last month. I am continuing with the Just Cross Stitch magazine theme. First up is Lizzie*Kate's "Happy Holidays". I stitched this on 18 count oatmeal fabric using DMC threads and added little snowflake embellishments from AC Moore.

Next is Val's Stuff "Be Merry". I stitched this on 18 count as well and finished with burlap, black stiffened felt and jute twine with a little pom pom for his hat. I used the DMC conversion threads.
Both ornaments are from the Just Cross Stitch 2006 Christmas Ornament magazine. I can't wait to see everyone's stitching this month!

4 comments:

Donna G. said...

Cute ornaments.....and cute finishes.

Khristine Doiron said...

They are both so sweet! I love the embellishments you added to each one!

Lili said...

Lovely ornaments! I love so much the "Be Merry" ornament!

Mary's Thread said...

Very cute ornaments! Your finishing is great!