Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 11 June 2019

DJ's June Ornaments

Just a quick post as I'm still crazy busy.  I attended a retreat last weekend and got started on the ornaments for this month.  I know I'm going to be busy the rest of the month so decided to get all my ornaments done quickly...so here they are...

First up is the 12 Days of Christmas....here is 6 geese a laying from the 1989 Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine May issue.



Next are Christmas Carols and this month is a free choice, so I chose Alita's Designs Baby It's Cold Outside.  It was a freebie and you can find it on this website.  Click here



Last is the JCS Ornament Issue from 2001 to 2010 but it was a free choice this month.  So... here is Christmas Ewe from the 2001 issue.



Off to work on my WIP that I hope to finish up this month.  Wish me luck!  Happy Stitching!!

8 comments:

Lili said...

Lovely pieces!!!

Khristine Doiron said...

They are all beautiful! I don't know if I could pick a favorite.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work this month. I like the no-snow-stitch Snowman! Clever effect.

Our photos said...

Great work this month, its lovely!

Milllie said...

I have been following your blog for awhile now and i love it!! You are doing such a good job!!! Keep up the great work
checkoutthisblog

Marula Michela said...

Ho appena scoperto il tuo blog e trovo molto carini i tuoi lavoretti. Complimenti.

Suzanne H said...

Such cute ornaments for June. Thanks so much for the link to the free patterns. I love that little snowman!

Mary's Thread said...

You have just beautiful ornaments here, you are so productive doing 3 each month! I'm impressed! Well done!