Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 6 July 2019

Honeybee's April through July Finishes

Hello, everyone! We moved halfway across the country in April and I fell behind in this SAL, but I've caught up and have several finishes to share. Hope to be catching up on all your posts soon, too. 

I'm stitching Theme #3, ornaments from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament issues.

APRIL (2002)

MAY (2001)

JUNE (free choice, 2018)

JULY (2006)

If you'd like info on my color changes, I've posted everything on my blog.

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

5 comments:

lichazul said...

gorgeous stitched ornaments !!
congrats Suzanne
have a great day

pd... thanks so much for your comment in my blog

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments!! I love how they all are color coordinated.

Lili said...

They are all so very pretty!!

Suzanne H said...

I'm so glad you posted your work. All are so lovely.

Mary's Thread said...

These are all so beautiful and I love how they are all different styles but they will all look lovely together on the tree! SOOO Pretty!