Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 25 August 2016

Serendipitous Jo's August Ornie - Christmas Clothing

I have decided to stitch the Christmas Cubes by Primitive Hare as my Christmas project this year.  I looked at the themes which Kaye had chosen for this year and all but two are covered by the Cubes.  Perfect!  It does mean that I will stitch the letters out of order but I can cope with that.

Here is Cube 6 - S:




This is exactly as charted apart from the substitution of B5200 for Blanc.  I also satin-stitched the pom-pom on the end of the hat.

Here are the six so far:



stitched on 35 count Country Mocha from Willow Fabrics

6 comments:

Lili said...

Lovely progress, Jo!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Very nice!

Khristine Doiron said...

Only 3 left! I love this one! And I love that pompom!

Rita said...

They all look great! I love the way you stitched the pompom too.

Bea said...

Perfect! Santa wouldn't be Santa without his hat.

Kaisievic said...

A perfect choice for this month's theme. Those cubes are coming along beautifully!