Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday, 19 March 2016

Serendipitous Jo's March Ornie - Santa's Little Helpers

I have decided to stitch the Christmas Cubes by Primitive Hare as my Christmas project this year.  I looked at the themes which Kaye had chosen for this year and all but two are covered by the Cubes.  Perfect!  It does mean that I will stitch the letters out of order but I can cope with that.

Here is Cube Three - S:


I'm stitching them on a lovely 35 count linen called Country Mocha by Willow Fabrics using the recommended DMC.  I have changed the white to B5200 rather than Blanc because it will pop more against the neutral fabric.

And here is the set so far:


11 comments:

  1. What would Santa do without his elves and their outrageous socks and curly toe shoes? great design Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots!! I absolutely love this design! Beautiful stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice design this is - just the shoes and socks give you the perfect idea of Santa's little helpers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design for the theme but what will you do for the August theme now? Gorgeous stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bizarrely enough, the other S design is perfect for that theme. The two S's could have suited either theme.

      Delete
  5. Love your choice of stitching for the monthly themes! Those boots are so cute... :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete