Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Santa Reindeer

Hello Christmas Ornie friends!

This month I chose a freebie design from here.  I am calling him Santa Reindeer but I have since learned that he translates to Christmas Moose but for the sake of this months theme he will be a reindeer so I can say he is one of Santa's helpers :)

I stitched him on some unknown white 32ct linen and used Weeks, Gentle Art, and Classic Colorworks threads.  To finish him I just mounted him on some sticky mat board and frayed the edges.


Looking forward to next month!

16 comments:

  1. I think he fits the theme okay. Nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is fun! Maybe Santa's sleigh is pulled by moose in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing Jo! When I found out he was actually a moose I thought he is perfect for me :)

      Delete
  3. oooh, I love a good shoehorning into the theme - cute finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. A delightful fellow. :) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, wha sweet pattern tis is. Thanks for the link. Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link! Lovely ornie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You say moose... I say reindeer.... he looks great! Doesn't matter what he is really he is still a Santa helper :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete