Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 27 March 2016

March Christmas Eve Delivery

I made it just in time.... here is my March choice - Santa and his reindeer helper... Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery "Christmas Eve Delivery".


This is my first ever Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery finish.  I have seen these designs around for ages on blogs and FB but never actually stitched one until now!  And I loved stitching on it..  it is so cute!  I will definitely be stitching another one of these designs at some point down the track....  This design was published in the Just Cross Stitch Chrismas 2015 magazine.

I stitched this design with DMC threads on a plain piece of 28ct linen from my stash.

Now I just need to think about the April choice.... :o)

 

Til next month, happy stitching
hugs xx

7 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

So cute!! I love everything The Frosted Pumpkin designs :)

Kaisievic said...

This is very sweet indeed, Noni - can't wait to see what you choose for April!

Cathy said...

Sweet stitch! I also recently discovered Frosted Pumpkin and now have a new favorite designer.

Brigitte said...

Such a cute little ornament stitching. I didn't know that the new JCS ornament issue has a Frosted Pumpkin design. Great to know.

Lili said...

Beautiful pick!! Lovely stitching!!

Bea said...

So cute - great choice!

Loretta said...

Such a sweet ornament!!!