Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 17 October 2022

Suzanne's October Progress

 Hi Everyone!

I filled in all the little snowflakes on my Nutcracker Sampler for this month's theme. I was working on my Gazette 94 6th Day but didn't make much progress. 


There's a little train that I'm saving for December's Free Choice and then I'll be finished. I hope to have it fully finished to show in my December posting. 

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the holidays. 


6 comments:

butterfly said...

Great Stitching love it.

Khristine Doiron said...

So cute!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your Nutcracker sampler has been perfect for this year.

DJ said...

What a lovely Nutcracker sampler! Can't wait to see the train! Well done!

Aunty Sue said...

Ohh wow loving this not done sny stitching in so many years but did love it

Aunty Sue said...

Forgot to say thanks for the visit