Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 11 September 2022

DJ's September stitching

Hello fellow stitchers!  It's been a crazy ride here, but I was able to finish up my September ornaments.  I'm hoping I can keep up until the end of the year, things keep happening that slow my stitching down a bit...Like my Granddaughter's first birthday yesterday.  



Anyway, here goes!  First up is 12 Days of Stitching and I stitched 9 Ladies Dancing from the 2001 Cross Stitch Designs.  These are so much fun to stitch!  Stitched on 32 count Ice Blue over two.



Next up is the designated year category.  For this month the year was 2015.  I chose to stitch Give Love for Christmas by Legacy Designs.  It's stitched on 32 count Clay over two.  



The last category I'm stitching is the Nutcracker and this month the subject was Hares.  I chose to stitch Baby Hare from the 2001 Cross Stitch Designs book.  It was stitched on 32 count Natural over two.  We have a new member of our DIL's family so I thought I would stitch this as a Christmas gift for him.  



That's it for all the categories...I hope everyone is healthy and safe.  My heart goes out to the British people and the Royal Family.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.  *Hugs*

3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! And your granddaughter is adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornaments this month.

Suzanne H said...

Beautiful stitching! Your granddaughter is the star of the show!