Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Serendipitous Jo's April Ornament

Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Stoney Creek 2019 Ornament series as my monthly project.  I have also started the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


As per previous years, I started the 12 Days on Boxing Day and stitched one day for the next 12 days.  Each month I will return to the relevant Day and finish it.

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave

I did complete the First Day from my Bothy Threads kit of the 12 Days of Christmas.  I love the metallic gold and the effect the couched white thread makes compared to the more usual method of backstitching.

stitched on 32 count grey-blue linen








5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Two lovely finishes, striking colours

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh wow! They are both beautiful! I love the colors in each one :)

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

diamondc said...

Jo: These are lovely designs.

Catherine

Suzanne H said...

Beautiful work! The gold thread is fabulous and the colors are terrific in both of these. Lovely!!