Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 7 September 2019

Suzanne's September Ornaments

Hello everyone! I'm so glad I joined this group as it has really kept me on track. I have two finishes this month from the Just Cross Stitch Magazine 2010 Christmas Ornament issue.

Lizzie* Kate's December 25 stitched on 14 count red aida using the DMC threads finished into a round ornament with a little snowflake embellishment.

Val's Stuff, Oh Joy! stitched on 18 count ecru using DMC threads of my choice and finished into a flat ornament with white pom-pom trim, blue ribbon and tiny blue jingle bells.
I'm so looking forward to see everyone's stitching this month. 

3 comments:

Honeybee said...

These are such cute finishes--I especially like Oh Joy. So cheerful!

Mary's Thread said...

What darling ornaments! Your finishing is great! They will be so sweet on your tree this year!

Khristine Doiron said...

You are a finisher extraordinaire! They are beautiful!