Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 9 September 2019

DJ's September Ornaments

Hi Folks!  I'm so excited as I was able to finish all the ornaments early this month!!  With a little luck I might be able to finish some of these into ornaments before the months is over!

First up is 12 Days of Christmas and here is 9 Ladies Dancing.  These are ornaments from the March 1989 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine.  



Next is Christmas Carols, and this month was Oh Holy Night, so I stitched The Holy Family from the 1993 JCS Ornament issue by Cathy Livingston.



Last is the 2010 Ornament by The Sweetheart Tree from the 2010 JCS Ornament issue.  I've stitched this one a few times, but I love it....I like stitching the specialty stitches!




I'm going to throw a couple other pictures up here that I finished recently.  They aren't part of the challenge but they are Christmas designs and thought you might like to see them.  The first is Chanson de Noel by Ekatrina Chaykouskaya...I just fell in love with her eyes and had to have her!!



The second is Let It Snow by Blackberry Lane Designs.  I changed a few of the fibers/beads/stitches to suit what I had on hand.  That little snowman is just too joyful not to stitch!!  


Last is just a portion of When Cardinals Appear by Blackberry Lane.  I only stitched the cardinal because I want to finish it as a round ornament.  I just love her designs!!



I guess that's all that's fit to print!  Happy Stitching everyone!

4 comments:

Honeybee said...

Oh, so many pretties! I have Let it Snow almost finished, but I skipped those over-one snowflakes! Your cardinal is gorgeous--I love Blackberry Lane!

Mary's Thread said...

These are unspeakably beautiful! I can hardly pick a favorite! I love your little caroler too, she is SO pretty. And Let It Snow has been in my stash too long. Maybe I'm inspired to stitch him now. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful stitching!

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! I especially love Chanson de Noel. I am going to have to look up that designer.

Suzanne H said...

Such pretty stitching. I would love to stitch the Holy Family. I'm going to look that up and see if I can put that on my list for next year.