Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 16 March 2019

Serendipitous Jo's March Ornament

This year I am stitching the ornaments from the older issues of Just Cross Stitch.  I chose my 12 and started them all for the 12 Days of Stitchmas 2018.

For March I chose The Sweetheart Tree's Noel Christmas Bellpull from the 2007 issue.  Here's my start from the 3rd Day of Stitchmas:


Here is the finished design:

stitched on 32 count linen

I used the DMC conversion in the magazine and changed the beads to ones I had in my stash:


I also had to rechart the year using other Sweetheart Tree ornaments to get the right numerals.


Here is February's design fully finished for my scrapbook:

Poinsettia by Ink Circles






6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Your bellpull is so very pretty! I just love everything about it!

Lili said...

Very pretty!!

Mary's Thread said...

Oh, that's beautiful, Jo! I LOVE the Sweetheart Tree! And your work is lovely!

Mary said...

You always have such beautiful finishes.

Suzanne H said...

This is such a pretty design. So delicate.

Faith... said...

The bell pull looks great and it is beautiful finished!