Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Mary's February Ornament

I realize that I never showed you all my February Ornament. Oops!

Here is is Cherished Stitches contribution to the JSC 2008 issue: Holly Biscornu.

I picked my own shades of red and green, and used linen and beads from stash. I mean, it's red and green so it's not a big leap to pick your own colors on this one! I had a leftover bit of cording that was perfect for the hanger but I did go buy the buttons for the middle and was happy to find the perfect thing! It is the exact same design on both sides.

See you in a few days with my March design! :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Very beautiful biscornu.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choice. I have still not made a biscornu myself!

Lili said...

Lovely biscornu!!

Suzanne H said...

I love a biscornu. You've finished it beautifully.

Faith... said...

What a great finish!