Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 26 February 2016

A late start...

Hi fellow SALers!

I'm ashamed to admit that I almost forgot to stitch this month's theme... I've had so many other things on my mind lately that it just slipped my mind for a while. Luckily I remembered in time - I hope - since this month's theme is a favorite of mine. Living in Sweden we always have snow in the winter and it is my very favorite time of the year!

Today I made a start on my piece and I was quite happy that I had some blue aida to stitch on since that background colour will really make the design pop:)


Hopefully I'll be back soooon with a finish - wish me luck!

Annie

7 comments:

Rita said...

Great start! I think time gets away from all of us from time to time. No worries!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Better late than never! That's a great fabric for a snow design too.

Bea said...

Fabulous start. Bet you get it done!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love the fabric color! Can't wait to see it finished :)

Brigitte said...

The colours you stitch with are fantastic on the fabric colour.

Lili said...

Lovely start!

Loretta said...

Great start!!!