Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 29 January 2016

Rita's Feb 2016 Snow ornament

I chose to stitch Snowman's Quaker Christmas by my friend Marianne of Midnight Stitching.  It was a freebie a few years ago that I found in a Heart's Desire newsletter online but it's no longer there.  I kept meaning to stitch it but never got around to it...until now. 

Several people have been asking how to get it so I talked to Marianne and she will soon have it available on her blog:

  Midnight Stitching blog

Without further ado, here's my version:

10 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a cute one. Someone made me this in an exchange several years ago and it hangs on my tree every year now.

Anonymous said...

so cute xx

Khristine Doiron said...

Love this! That green thread is so pretty.

Brigitte said...

I remember having seen this design very often several years ago. Very lovely for February.

Bea said...

That's a very cute snowman.

Loretta said...

Beautiful. I love this design. I stitched it a few years back.

Lili said...

Very pretty!!

cheryl said...

Super cute.

Kaisievic said...

Rita, I am so impressed - you are now a month ahead! Very sweet design and thanks for giving us Marianne's blog address.

Stitching Noni said...

What a lovely design - thank you for the blog link - I am going to stalk the blog so I can add this to my stitching pile :o)
Hugs xx