Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday, 10 January 2016

Musical Snowman

Thank you very much for adding me to the group! 
I just love Christmas cross stitch designs and stitching up ornaments is a lot of fun.

My ornament for January is from Cross Stitch Favourites magazine...
He is one of the "musical snowmen" designs.

stitched on 14ct. white Aida
Stitch Time: 7 hours 45 minutes
(I did cheat a little, by not using french knots for his eyes.  French knots are my nemesis.)

Not sure how I am going to finish-finish him yet, but I'm hoping to have him hanging on our tree next year.
--Carrie--

9 comments:

  1. muito fofo amei parabens boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great choice for the January theme. And he is sweet, also without French Knots, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great musical choice for this month. I often substitute beads for French knots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute!! And I think I like him better like this than if he had french knot eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's very cute. And you are not the only one who gets frustrated with French knots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! He looks very impressive!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete