Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Rita's Dec. Free Choice

I stitched this for a block exchange in another group but decided to use it also as my Dec. ornament for here...especially since I plan to stitch it again to keep.  It's by Homespun Elegance and is in the 2013 JCS Ornament issue.  I subbed out the red floss (if I remember correctly, it's CC Manor Red) because I didn't have the called-for red floss and wanted instant gratification.  (I would have had to order the other floss and wait for it to arrive.)  I also used beads instead of the French knots.


9 comments:

  1. Great choice. I seem to remember a few issues with the recommended colour being very brown so I think you made a good substitution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great classic choice. I love the red you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have alreay finished your December ornament - and I haven't even started my snowman for this month, lol. Such a lovely little bird. And you chose a great red for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love the CC red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have finished Dec already!!
    Lovely choice :o)

    ReplyDelete